Tuesday

Photo Projects for Unit 1

So you've probably heard me mention that I enrolled in the New York Institute of Photography a time or 2 since December :-D. I've been working on Unit 1 and it's time to choose the shots I am sending in for the photo projects.
So far these are my choices, although I might switch a couple of them for different ones. I think this will be the hardest part of the course, deciding what photos to send for the projects...LOL

Photo #1: Using shutter speed to express motion or speed

The one below came out too dark when printed so need to have them redo it
and want to get this one done...then I will pick 2 of the 4..



Photo #2: Use selective focus to make the subject stand out

one above could have been a bit more out of focus in the background, but like the detail of the faucet..

not sure which rooster to use, I think maybe the top one is better..

Photo # 3: Create a feeling of distance by using great depth of field:

got both of these printed as an 8x10 (for me) and the one below as a 5x7 for school...and wow they look awesome! Wish the sky had been bluer in the top one but can't help that.
I absolutely LOVE how the one below looks on paper, the colors are so wonderful! This one is going to be made bigger for sure and I'm thinking I'm going to have it done on canvas too ;-D

bottom one also came out too dark so need to have them redo it too.

So these are the choices, unless I take any more before sending them in..which ones do you like best? Need 2 motion and 1 for each of the other 2..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks in advance to anyone who leaves a comment :-)