Tuesday

2018 begins

Despite having many projects I wanted to accomplish this month I appear to have gone into full hibernation mode. I know it's partly because we are all sick and it has been so darn cold but I have to get back to my normal routine. This one is draining all my energy.
I have been crawling out of bed at 12 or later, feeling tired and sluggish. By the time I feel like doing anything it is time to make supper and the day is done. But that is going to change very soon because we are getting better and my oldest son will be going back to his day program. Anyhow.....as many of you know, last August I decided to become a vegan for health reasons. I thought it was going to be very hard to do, but surprisingly, it wasn't.
While I admit that I did a small amount of non-vegan eating between Christmas and now, I have kept the 50 lb weight loss off and am once again a full vegan. I'm looking forward to dropping the next 50 lbs which will bring me to my goal weight. As for the other goals for this month, my youngest son got me moving one day so I have crossed 2 off the list. Next Monday I will begin full steam ahead on the 3rd and biggest one. I want it almost completely finished by February! That is the one that I am doing for ME. My huge room in the cellar is going to be emptied and become my workout room / studio / hangout space. MINE. I did that once before but then a whole bunch of stuff happened and BOOM it was full and unusable again. Not this time! I figure the best time to tackle that project is while the outside looks like this, because I hate snow and will be staying inside as much as possible lol. But for today, it's time to go do some normal household chores.

No comments: