Wednesday

What Lies Ahead

To prepare for the task before me today:
  • I went to bed early (1:47AM) 
  • Slept well (between the 2-3 trips to the bathroom)
  • Woke up refreshed and ready to go (finished the partial pot of coffee and have a 2nd one started) 
  • Put on my grubby clothes (well ok, I do that every day if I don't have to go anyplace..lol) 
  • Have already watered the gardens and as soon as Josh is gone I will begin working.

What is this job that I have planned, you ask? Oh, you didn't ask? That's ok, because I know you are secretly dying to know but are just too shy to ask, I will tell you anyway!


Today is whip the studio back into shape day.


The Studio....BEFORE!

Alright, as you know, the studio (aka cellar) does NOT look like that anymore. I did do quite a lot of work down there getting the space set up to use as a studio and then as often happens, life intruded and things ground to a halt.

This collage is how it looked after a LOT of work. As you can see it was almost finished. Basically just had to put items away on shelves and then I could get busy creating in this wonderful new space.



The Studio, almost done!

Sadly, I have to admit that it doesn't even look like that anymore. Things have been moved down to the cellar, boxes from the small storage area I sectioned off were dragged out to go through for yard sales, I have pulled things apart looking for craft and art supplies to bring upstairs to work with. You get the idea, I'm sure.

I have made several attempts to go down there and work on it that have failed. But today...today is different! I am ready and I am doing this!!

If you don't hear from me by nightfall, send a search party!

No comments: