Thursday

LOCAL PHOTOGRAPHERS (RI) I have a GREAT deal for you!

If you are a small business, by which I mean no studio, you work from home and are maybe just starting out, I am going to be selling off a bunch of items I bought for props, including: 

ABC and 1234 foam blocks

this wagon, basket, and hat

this tub

this wicker heart, good for engagement, weddings, maternity, etc!

this rocking chair, I used it natural, paint it however you like!

this doll bed which is the perfect size for newborns, just add a folded blanket or quilt for a mattress

this chicken!

this hat

Also:
a small Christmas tree (no decorations included) 

more stuffed items, including a very big bunny with long floppy ears, and tiny teddy bears etc for newborns
some small toys for infants, musical ones, wooden cars, etc
many little hats, things to use as wraps or slings, a couple of diaper covers and long elf hats in red and white for Christmas
 

and much more, not quite sure exactly what I do have, those are what I remember (because I used them) some items I never did use.

I also have standing foam numbers, BIG ones for birthdays..I have the #'s 1-2-3.

I would be willing to sell everything as a package, in fact would prefer to do it that way.

If you aren't a photographer, but know somebody who is, please share this with them. I live in Pawtucket and want to sell these items soon.

If interested drop me a PM, leave a message in the comments or send me an email to catlewi@yahoo.com and put "PHOTO PROPS" in the subject line.

Thanks!

No comments: